Aganix du Seigneur Z scores big at KWPN!
After Lambada Shake AG (originally called Alabama Shake AG Z) completed the previous KWPN performance test as the champion with an oustanding score of 90 points, the offspring of Aganix du Seigneur Z were again very much appreciated during the KWPN Stallion Show. No fewer than three Aganix sons have been selected for the performance test. In particular:
- Amant Keizersberg Z (sd: Diamant de Semilly) bred by Stal keizersberg
- Amoretto Red Wine (sd: Clearway) bred by T. Siergiej
- Mindset ES (foto) (sd: Kannan) bred by E. Schep
Mindset ES even became one of the five premium stallions, and as a result his breeder Egbert Schep was honored.
In addition, the following seven Z-horses, including two sons of Dominator Z, also go on to the next phase:
- Detective Vive Z (Dominator Z x Numero Uno) from breeder C.L. Merry-Huyzer
- Defender VDS Z (Dominator Z x Padinus) from breeder Van der Schaar
- Chac On JT Z (Chacoon Blue x Air Jordan Z) from breeder Johan Thijs
- Cornet de Regor DM Z (Cornet Obolensky x Kannan) from breeder C. Van de Plasse
- Illinois B Z (Ideal de la Loge x Elvis ter Putte) from breeders E. & M.J. Sleutels
- Collin Z (Ibolensky x Calvaro Z) from breeder N.M.H.M. Wouters vd Oudenweijer
- Mojito vd Laren Z (Matisse de Mariposa x Bamako de Muze) from breeders K. Van Weesenbeeck and J. Segers